Thursday, June 29, 2006

Pajama Gnomes

Posted by Picasa












Orbie made my day!!! She sent me PJs with these BEAUTIFUL GNOMES on them! Orbie, you are wonderful, thank you so much! LP was in the kitchen with me when I opened the package. He said, "What the hell? You ordered THOSE? You've gone too far!" hahahaha he's always saying I have too many gnomes (is there such a thing?)

All over the PJs are gnomes in various states of travel....with a poodle . . in a gondola . . . with a camera . . . in a cab . . . by a bull in Spain. They are beautiful. Orbie: Thank you thank you thank you.

14 comments:

Brenda said...

how cute is that????
orbie is a peach
i hope you still love me though.

Meme said...

Fabulous I am so jealous

schell said...

They're adorable!

Orbie/\;;/\ said...

You are most welcome. I am glad they got there safe and sound. I fear I left the Goodwill tag on them though LOL Who would give them away? It is a mystery.

Anonymous said...

Those are fricking cute

Waltzing Matilda said...

I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Goodwill is where things end up that no one will purchase for love or money.... ; )

Waltzing Matilda said...

Oh come on!! They're pajamas, not out in public clothes!! They're adorable!

Meme said...

ugh I doubt BP will get all hot and bothered seeing Emma in them. :-)>>>>>>>>>>>>

don't say that Schell ill be asking to borrow them

Brenda said...

the gnome pjs were originally a target item. they are out of stock.
:( good find orbie. :)

Anonymous said...

those would work better than mace in a would be rape/burglary situation....flash a gnome, then hit him over the head with a gnome, then he'd trip over a gnome trying to escape...your bases are all covered for the times BP is away.

UrbanStarGazer said...

You're a weirdo.

So is Orbie.

Orbie/\;;/\ said...

Thank you Urban :)

UrbanStarGazer said...

Welcome!!