Friday, June 16, 2006

Last Night's Weird Dream

I was working in a bookstore. It was closing time—9pm and people would not leave. I was getting pissed. “It’s 9 pm, I’ve worked all day and I want to go home!”
Customers kept dilly-dally. It was 10pm when I finally got the doors closed. I was walking home when out of the blue a most-gorgeous, tall and dark-haired man and his beautifully dressed mother (?!!), walked by and offered to buy me a drink. We ducked into a nearby bar, ordered drinks and started talking. He said he and his mother belonged to this church and he wanted me to join. I said, “Hell, no! I don’t want to join your church!”
The mother whacked out and started babbling in some ancient type language (I think I offended her.) The man was trying to calm her down and at the same time turned to me and said, “Well then do you just want to fuck?”
Cheers!

6 comments:

Mrs.B said...

so did you?

Anonymous said...

Trust Emma to quit telling us her dream right at the good part...

Catz said...

lmao!!I was expecting another David Letterman dream.

schell said...

Still dreaming about Wolfy?

The Broards said...

POrks...that was all :(

Kath . . .that was all :(

JP, I wish!

Schell, snort! I miss the Wolfster :(

Meme said...

so what was the deleted comment