Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've Been Shunned!

I tried to post an article about this museum patrons paying to get the restrooms named after themselves, but wordpress says I do not exist and since I don't exist they cannot send me another password.

Speaking of Password, have you seen Regis Philbin's new Millonaire Password?

Celebrities: Rosie O'Donnell and Tony Hawk (I don't care what is printed about Rosie, I just love her crazy ass.) One of her passwords was "Trump" and she looked pissed and rolled her eyes. haha

Then Betty White was a celebrity last week---with Susie Essman of Curb Your Enthusiam. Both were outstanding! Betty must be close to 90 and she's still smart as a whip. Her dead husband Allen Ludden was the original host.

Oh, another thing---Kathy Griffin is coming to Indy in August and my sister and I will probably go and see her.


5 comments:

Sonya said...

Where did the shunning take place? If it's over at abs2, I can easily reset your pw. I haven't changed anything over there except a couple of links, so I don't know. Maybe retry? The server is awfully slow. Maybe the site is slowly dying.

fezidian said...

Yay, I'm house sitting again and have time for my daily dose of Her Emmaness.

The Broards said...

"Maybe the site is slowly dying"

Tree, are you channeling Sparky?
(Thanks for hooking me up again)

----

HIya Fezzie!

Brenda said...

i hate being shunned.

i will look forward to an update on your blog fezzie.

it is me... spidey.... waving from the flooded midwest.

Anonymous said...

You better go see Kathy Griffin, she was sold out in NYC. I wish I got tickets earlier. -blu