Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day












We received a six dollar and thirty-three cent rebate check in the mail today from our insurance company after I cancelled the policy on BP’s ratty old van we no longer have. Yippee! Of course better than that was the ultra cute Valentine’s Day card I received from Spidey. It featured the Office gang. Thanks Spidey-Lou.
Since my loving husband is in Phoenix on business he won’t be here to shower me with love, affection and gifts. Woe is me.
My LP however has informed me that he wants chocolate for his Valentine’s Day gift.

“And what will you get me?” I asked.
He answered, “You have a great son, what more do you need?”
What more indeed.

2 comments:

schell said...

I hate Valentines Day. I think it's a ridiculous holiday. That being said, we got the kids chocolate covered strawberries.

Brenda said...

the ladies and i were naughty at work and told all our husbands there is a contest going on to see who gets the best bouquet of flowers delivered at work. some of the answers were as follows:

i hope there is a consolation prize!

not happening, we need groceries.

when's valentines day????

bigjoe got nervous...he is a true romantic and said... oh no, i wasn't planning on that. how am i going to get an order in now? i said...just bring me one rose and sing to me. he got a scared look on his face.
i am naughty.

and emma... i am quite touched that you referred to me as "spidey puddin" :)