Friday, November 30, 2007

Here ya go Spidey






























Ok. That's me in my evening gown doing the designer a favor by posing in his window for a few minutes.

The butterfly thing was a display outside the resort elevators.

That's BP's side of the bed. The walls were dark brown with big splashes of color from the Andy Warhol artwork.

That's part of the bathroom I fell in love with---the lump in the middle of the tub was the faucet and the water poured out like a waterfall. Loved it. I spent many happy moments soaking in that tub.

The last one is justone of the many flower arrangements around the resort. Gorgeous!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice. i thought the first pic was one of bp's aunts mannequins at her new job in Vegas.

Anonymous said...

Those appear to be cymbidium orchids and I'd guess the blue flowers are vanda orchids . allan

UrbanStarGazer said...

Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brenda said...

emmas has been spamed by some foreigner.

Clank Napper said...

I want a waterfall bath! How posh!