Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Day 1

Day 1 of the bathroom renovation. WTF would carpet a bathrom anyway??

My part?
1. Clean out the bathroom. Check. Did that last night and threw away one and one half garbage bags full of half-used shampoo, soaps, old combs, old medicines, and your basic crap etc. etc. etc.

2. Go to work.

3. Motivate BP to get up and go to Menard's for:

The floor tile
The bathtb/shower
Toilet
Vanity
Plumbing spupplies

We already bought:

Tub/shower fixtures
Vanity fixtures
Ceiling light/fan/exhaust
Electrical supplies


He and his buddy have agreed to work fast. I can live without a shower, but not without a toilet.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky to have a husband that can do all this work, so be nice to him! - blu

schell said...

Good luck! Maybe you should offer him a little incentive...I know I would ~~0~~0~~

Jenny Robin said...

Do you only have one bathroom in your house?

Anonymous said...

i've decided that in order to get my bathroom rennovated, i'll have to get an estimate, and write a check to start the work, take it all to my guy and say, "you want to do it now, or should i just continue with my plans?" that'll light a fire under his butt and get him to do it in a week.

jilly

Anonymous said...

is emma gonna be poopin in a bucket?

Jenny Robin said...

POST NOW!

dammit

schell said...

Well, how's it going?