Friday, February 02, 2007

In Celebration of Black History Month

I'm reading this book about the underground railroad.














Hodgepodge:

1. The coroner in the NOLA hospital death case after Katrina still can't decide if the deaths were homocides. Why a case against the doctor and two nurses was brought in the first place is odd.

2. Benjamin Franklin hitting on Pam?? Michael decided that Franklin was a sleazebag and that the stripper gave him good advice.

3. I still have a sore throat and cough. I think I'll only work 'til noon.

4. It's Friday.

5. It's Groundhog Day. If any animal deserves its own day, it sure as hell aint the groundhog. Those things are ugly mofos.

6. My car needs washing--inside and out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re #1. The charges were brought because Charles Foti is an attention mongering ass, and has always been such. He wanted to be the first to bring justice in the Katrina mess so that his name hit the papers. He was the same way when he was the guy in charge of New Orleans's jails.

schell said...

I thought this episode of The Office was kind of boring.
I think groundhogs are cute. And, my car looks horrible too.

Anonymous said...

God, you are so boring. This blog is a train wreck. I can't stop reading!

Anonymous said...

my car is a mess too. it hurts me to look at it. i can just see the salt eating the paint. spidey