Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Here’s an update on my Christmas day.

Made coffee.

Made my “special salad” to take to the dinner.


Had to wake the Ps up to open gifts cause we were due at my sister’s house at noon.


Went to my oldest sister’s. All family was present except my whackjob sister.

Opened more gifts.

Had a fight with a middle sister.

Made up with my middle sister.

It rained.

Had a wonderful dinner.

Walked their dog---one of the friendliest, sweetest dogs in the world.

Helped clean up after dinner.

Played all different kinds of poker with Mom, two sisters, brother, B-in-L, and BP drifted in and out of the games.

Came home.

Relaxed.

Watched Christmas Deal or No Deal and tried to win $100,000 (I didn’t)

LP went over to Jordan’s to see his Christmas loot. When they were on the phone, LP said Jordan wanted to talk to me:

J: Merry Christmas, Liam’s mama!!

Me: Thanks! Did you have a great one?

J: Yes. Did you get what you wanted?

Me: All I want is a loving, wonderful son who obeys and does well in school and is a joy.

J: Well, then you got what you wanted!

(LOL)


We had a nice day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto, Ms. P.P.

The Broards said...

Sisters fight. We fight. We make up.It's in the Rule Book.