Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hump Day

It’s too damned early.

LP starts school a week from today.

My cosmos are finlly blooming. I have pure white ones and deep red ones. There's supposed to be pink and some other variations in the mix. We'll see.


I had a dream last night and I smelled onions. Do you ever smell while you’re sleeping? Ha

BB All Stars Update:
Good News: Janelle got Power of Veto. I thought it was funny.
Bad News The Iraqi Peach is on the block. Bye Kaysar.
I have to agree with Will . . . Howie is weird.
One day in solitary wouldn’t be so bad. Quit crying, Danielle.

Thoughts on Nancy Grace: Can anyone whose nostrils flare so much really be that indignant about injustice?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy Grace is evil....

Anonymous said...

I've never smelled while dreaming.

Waltzing Matilda said...

Spawn doesn't go back until the day after Labor Day, but we don't get out until the middle of June.