Monday, April 03, 2006

Wanted: A Decaying Deer Head

I’m having some people paint our house trim, soffits, columns and porch. A light blue for the trim and a dark blue for the porch deck It’s been rainy and rainy. They began scraping and priming last week when it was decent outside. All we’re waiting for is a stretch of nice weather in the 60s.

Yesterday I de-crapped the front porch. Chairs, cushions, plant pots, shells, tables, watering cans, etc. I put them in a pile in the front yard near the bird bath. It kinda looks like Aunty’s house sans mannequins and paper mache (sp) animals. All I need is a decaying deer head to complete the ensemble.

Send up a prayer to the tornado gods and tell them to back off for a few weeks!

3 comments:

Meme said...

Hope you missed the storms we had pics on the telly last night but I don't know where in indiana you are relatively speaking so I am praying your sofits wont be painted by somone who finds them in his garden ten miles away

schell said...

Hey, it just so happens, I know where you can get a decaying deer head.

Brenda said...

one quick tornado to just blow the crap away would be good.
i loved the comment "decrapped". i might have to use that. :)