Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The moon and bacon

1. The moon was beautiful this morning.

2. For breakfast I had a bacon, egg and cheese crossainwich at Burger King, and I’m enjoying coffee now in my office.

3. The anti-abortion bill is still being tinkered with in Indiana. The text of the bill says that, before the abortion, the woman has to be told that the fetus may feel pain and that life begins at conception. Who died and made these legislators God?

4. Why aren’t these bastards as concerned with the deaths in Darfur, or that Slobodan Milosovic was a modern-age Hitler? Nooooooooo, they’re saving babies for God. All those assholes protesting at abortion clinics need to get out their check books, or board planes to Africa and save those babies from AIDS, or do something constrictive, and leave uteruses the hell alone.

5. I read George Clooney’s “I am a Liberal” blog over at the Huffington Report. Good job, George.

3 comments:

schell said...

Is Clooney's blog as good as Dwights?

The Broards said...

schell,

I love them both, in different ways :)

UrbanStarGazer said...

But . . . they are doing something constrictive, the bastards!