Saturday, July 07, 2007

7-07-07

It's 7-7-07.

Do you feel lucky?

Well, do you , Punk?

Me? I'm buying a Hoosier Lottery Raffle ticket. It's the best odds of winning (Austin Powers' Dr. Evil voice here) ONE MILLION DOLLARS. Only 325,000 tickets will be sold. There will be two million dollar prizes, 5 $100,000 prizes, and 770 $1000 prizes.

If anyone wants to send me good vibes, email me at emmabookshelf@aol.com sometime today, and if I win one of the million dollar prizes, you will receive a personal check from me in the amount of one thousand dollars. Yippie kaiaay. I will post the raffle number here later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MD has a lottery like this about twice a year, in jan and in july, the tickets are $20 each. sadly, my goy didn't win the jan or july one for this year. i wish better luck to you.

jilly

Anonymous said...

so is my check in the mail?